This tour bring you to visit highlight of Phuket in one day. Drive around the Phuket island to visit most famous beaches then visit Phuket’s old Sino-Portuguese buildings and enjoy scenic view from Khao Rung Hill. Enjoy Phuket’s sunset from a hill top overlooking the famous Phromthep Cape.
Easy Moderate Strenuous
Around Phuket Island
Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel lobby.
Drive along beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. Visit the Three Beaches viewpoint where you can take in a great vista of the beautiful bays of Kata Noi, Kata, Karon and Kho Pu Island, at one of the island best scenic spot.
Explore Old Phuket Town, The historical district is a must-see in the city. Check out the yesteryear of Phuket’s old Sino-Portuguese buildings, Built more than 100 year, these building portray Thai characteristic and heritage although architecturally they are blend of Chinese and European styles.
Enjoy scenic view from Khao Rang Hill. A great view of Phuket Town, the southern part of the island, and some of the offshore islands, can be obtained by going to the top of Kao Rang Hill, on the city’s northwest.
Lunch (Not Include / Own Selection)
Start the afternoon tour by visiting to Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most beautiful and renowned monastery. It enshrines the gilt statues of monk-hero Luang Pho Chaem and his assistant Luang Pho Chuang, both much revered by local people because of their roles in quelling the miner rebellion in 1876.
Quick break to visit a Cashew Nut Factory to taste a famous local product of Phuket. As a result of Phuket’s favorable climate, the cashew nuts here have a better quality than those grown elsewhere in the world. Various kinds of cashew nut products are on sale.
Phuket has so much to see! This afternoon our guide & driver would let you to select your own destinations. - Phuket Butterfly Garden & Insectarium [Entrance tickets not included] the most authentic butterfly garden in Thailand. The butterfly enclosure take about 1 acre with more than 10,000 fly-freely butterflies per month. In the breeding room, you will be surprised how can a small caterpillar transform to a pupa and finally a butterfly. Apart from the garden, it is an insect world which will stun you by the miracle lives of those small creatures that we normally overlook. There are a model of the dragonfly existed in 350 million years ago. There are also a wide collection of insect specimens and some live insects such as Moving leaf, stick insects and the relatives of insects such as Scorpion, Tarantula, and Giant Millipedes.
- Phuket Aquarium [Entrance tickets not included] The units under the control of the Phuket Marine Biological Center, the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. The aim of the aquarium is to provide knowledge on the diversity of fresh water plants, fish and of coastal and marine life. It is also a source of marine scientific news and information. The exhibition of underwater life is displayed in tanks which are as beautiful as the natural environment; including sandy beach, rocky shore, coral reef and mangrove habitats.
- Phuket Seashell Museum [Entrance tickets not included] Open daily the usual business hours a truly remarkable building. The museum is in reality Phuket’s oldest and most comprehensive shell shop. Many cheap and unusual gifts.
- Phuket Zoo [Entrance tickets not included] Phuket Zoo, on Soi Phalai off Chao Fa East Rd, near Chalong, houses a wide variety of species in the animal kingdom, from Monitor lizards to tropical birds, butterflies to camels. Also has crocodile, monkey and elephant shows several times a day.
- Snake Show [Entrance tickets not included] Thailand is home to more than 50 species of snakes, including several poisonous varieties, and a spine-tingling (and safe) way to see them is at a snake show. Watch as seemingly fearless snake handlers charm, caress, harrass and even kiss various species of snakes, including spitting vipers and, most startlingly, King cobras.
- Phuket Orchid Garden & Thai Village [Entrance tickets not included] Located on a former tin mine, Phuket Orchid Garden & Thai Village has four restaurant pavilions, a playground for children of all ages, handicraft shops, workshops and a twice-daily cultural show (at 11am and 5.30pm). Good chance to see displays of Thai martial arts and dancing. Also has a large orchid nursery with a number of exotic and rare varieties.
- Elephant Trekking [Elephant ride fee not included] Everyone knows that elephants are gentle creatures and what better way to get to know them better than by gently riding through the jungle on the back of one. You'll be amazed just how dainty a powerful pachyderm can be! -----------------------------------------------------------------------
When all seem so enjoyable, you will be given a chance to witness the brilliance of Phuket’s sunset from a hill top overlooking the famous Phromthep Cape. Phrompthep Cape is situated adjacent to Nai Han Beach and Rawai Beach, at the southernmost point of Phuket. Here are the approximate sunset times in each month: Jan 18.20 - 18.34 hrs. | Jul 18.47 - 18.50 hrs. Feb 18.34 - 18.38 hrs. | Aug 18.36 - 18.47 hrs. Mar 18.37 - 18.39 hrs. | Sep 18.19 - 18.35 hrs. Apr 18.36 - 18.40 hrs. | Oct 18.06 - 18.18 hrs. May 18.37 - 18.42 hrs. | Nov 18.04 - 18.07 hrs. Jun 18.40 - 18.48 hrs. | Dec 18.07 - 18.20 hrs.
Inclusions: Transfer from/to hotel Private transportation service from 10:00-19:00 hrs (In Phuket Island only) Full day English speaking licensed guide VAT 7% and all Government taxes (no service charge)
Exclusions: Lunch Any Entrance Ticket and Admission fee during the tour Items of a personal nature Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy: For children under 3 years old will be Free of charge. For children 4-12 years old we charge 70% of the price that calculate from a total number of adult pax. For children over 13 years old we charge normal price.